Stay At Home. Save Lives.
During this terrible global Covid-19 pandemic, we’ve implemented preventative and extraordinary measures to protect the health and well-being of our clients and teammates, including but not limited to:
- Asking all teammates to follow prevention tips from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)opens in a new tab, i.e. wearing face masks, i.e. wearing face-masks, frequent washing of hands, stay-at-home and other critical measures.
- Asking everyone NOT to go outside into your areas where you live freely roaming, unless absolutely necessary. You can get Covid-19 just by wakling through an are where someone else has caughed and left droplets from their caughs or sneezing, etc.
- We have asked all our clients to continue to pay c2c invoices so that our teammates can pay thier bills. We’ll follow-up regularly to make sure this is happening.
- To help teammates apply for unemployment and other benefits where applicable.
- Please reach out if you need help. We’re all in this together and must empathize with our teammates, families, friends, colleagues, clients and all other fellow human beings and even our pet family members.
We have asked all teammates in all locations who are sick to stay home until they’re well
- Teammates who have recently returned from any of the high-risk countries identified in the CDC’s Coronavirus Disease Travel Information websiteopens in a new tab or
- Who live in the same household with someone who has recently traveled to one of those identified regions to self-report to their immediate manager or to the overall Program Manager and work from home for at least 14 days.
Enhancing cleaning routines for our home and onsite client offices and other locations with an increased focus on disinfecting surfaces
- This is including ATMs, teller line areas, elevator touchpads, door handles and other high-touch areas
- Increasing the number of hand sanitizing stations available in all home and client offices
Suspending all international air business travel and limiting nonessential domestic business air travel for our teammates to all client sites
- Implementing social distancing (e.g. dividing teams to work from different locations) for some teammates in critical functions to create a safer workplace and ensure business continuity
- Conducting group meetings by phone or other digital means
We encourage everyone to follow the guidance provided by the CDC and your local governments to help prevent the spread of respiratory diseases at home in general and now especially with the outbreak and pandemic caused by Covid-19
- Please refer to the CDC websiteopens in a new tab for the most up-to-date information.
- We’re following guidance shared from our banking, medical research, healthcare operations and other partners in releasing this practical guidance.
Stay Safe Everyone!Advertisements
Thank You. Regards. Bless.