First & Foremost: What is Blockchain?
Our Blockchain Implementation
It’s NOT easy but we’ve completed our ideation, development and going into LIVE production as our core mission. No vapor non-working software and ideas-only. It’s NOT a question of sweat, money-spent and time burned. It’s a matter of technological innovation where it matters most. Deliver anonymous trust globally like we’re doing on EVERY single thing we’re involved in or be gone into the dustbin of history.
We develop and integrate verifiable proofs on the blockchain which are cryptographic hashes and stored on a custom blockchain that establishes the time of creation and integrity of our database (DB), Hash and Proofs.
By implementing blockchain with our apps and platforms, users send data to an immutable source, with no need for extra validation. This simplified process saves our developers and users 30-50% of their time they would otherwise spend checking their work. This integration represents one of the fastest ways to complete a Proof of Concept because the foundational work already exists. The platform avoids the writing of repetitive source code delivering quality code of which the developer and/or the user remain the owner, easy to understand and easily customizable.
The proof is used to prove individual documents in our DB and document versions.
Our proof is a compatible hash tree structure that can be used to validate the entire version of the DB, or any document within the DB.
The “root” hash from this hash tree is stored on the blockchain.
- Our proofs start in Pending status. At this point the proof has been submitted to the blockchain network but has not yet been stored on the blockchain.
- Once confirmed on the network, proofs move to Submitted status.
- When the proof is anchored on the blockchain, the proof moves to Valid status.
- Voila, blockchain-trust-verified.
- Now, it’s verifiable everywhere as a trusted proof. Done.