We develop and integrate verifiable proofs on the blockchain which are crytographic hashes (ours is in ChainPoint and Factom) and stored on the Bitcoin blockchain that establishes the time of creation and integrity of our database (DB), Hash and Proofs.
By implementing blockchain with our apps and platfomrs, users send data to an immutable source, with no need for extra validation. This simplified process saves our developers and users 30-50% of their time they would otherwise spend checking their work. This integration represents one of the fastest ways to complete a Proof of Concept because the foundational work already exists. The platform avoids the writing of repetitive source code delivering quality code of which the developer and/or the user remain the owner, easy to understand and easily customizable.
The proof is used to prove individual documents in our DB and document versions.
Our proof is a Chainpoint/Factom compatible hash tree structure that can be used to validate the entire version of the DB, or any document within the DB.
The “root” hash from this hash tree is stored on the Bitcoin blockchain.
- Our proofs start in Pending status. At this point the proof has been submitted to the ChainPoint network but has not yet been stored on the ChainPoint blockchain.
- Once confirmed on the ChainPoint network, proofs move to Submitted status.
- When the ChainPoint proof is anchored on the bitcoin blockchain, the proof moves to Valid status.
- Voila, blockchain-trust-verified.
- Now, it’s verifiable everywhere as a trusted proof. Done.