An integral part of myClinApps.
- Create an inventory of your surgical instruments and supplies.
- Use your instrument inventory to create instrument set count sheets which can be printed, emailed or viewed with an Internet browser by staff.
- Use your instrument and item inventory to create surgical preference cards (PrefCards) to be printed or viewed via an internet browser by staff (all browsers are supported) .
- When viewing a count sheet in the browser or mobile device, staff can access individual detailed instrument information.
- Information in a sheet includes a photo and lists other sets containing the same instrument in the event an item is broken, missing or dropped.
- This feature enables staff to quickly locate and replace a sterile item and avoid flash sterilization and is a big deal for the SPD
- Make global changes to preference cards and instrument sets.
- For example, when a surgeon changes a glove preference, the change can be made once universally for all his or her preference cards.
- Assign secure password protected “lead” access for staff responsible for creating and maintaining preference cards and count sheets.
- Assign secure password protected “user” access for staff needing to.
- view and print preference cards without the ability to edit, add or delete info
- Search function for finding individual information about your inventory of instruments and disposable supplies associated with surgical preference cards.
- We have a built-in chat app slack channel for reading and postings between staff.
- We are 100% cloud-first and cloud-security-hardened so your organization doesn’t have to devote resources to provide your own IT staff to handle this aspect (see our SLA).
- Runs on any browser and any mobile device & fully your BYOD.
- We run on security-hardened IaaS and the reads/writes to all DB(s) and APIs are 100% realtime.
Practical customizations work
- We can customize to access data from your specific EHR/EMR FHIR instance for FHIR (DSTU2 & R4) READS and available WRITES (PUT, DELETE, POST or any other write REST or GraphQL endpoint actions made available by your EHR/EMR vendors)
- …any FHIR-compliant or non-FHIR backends (doesn’t matter)
…and we can do much more
- We’ll work with you any custom work. No fuss. Zero talk. All work.
- We can also aggregate any other APIs or extracts that cn be brought into Google Sheets and consumed in our app
- Testing on HSPC or HAPI or Google Healthcare API.
- For writes, where necessary to the above backed EHR/EMRs, we use Qvera QIE interface-engine server docker instances running (GKE or other Kubernetes).
- We can use whatever HL7 interface engines (xFE) e.g. Intersys HealthConnect.
- Cost for customization is very reasonable and can be done very fast (usually hours to a few days INSTEAD of weeks or months of pain).
- Our app API connects the DB to our CT360 Analytics engine and our AI engine myai.expert for modeling (bio and non-bio) for predictive analytics to extract and present meaningful and practical insights to make your workflows even better.
- You own your data forever. Period.
- We NEVER have access to your data that’s protected in our cloud or yours.
- Your data is isolated (NOT sharded as is typically done by others and claiming data isolation for each organization, group or tenant in their multi-tenant system).
- If you want to host the DB in your cloud, we’ll need to execute a HIPAA BAA as a co-processor for the front-end if you bring in any PHI/PII (typically not needed but if so, it’ll be under a BAA DPAA-2 section and do custom connection work.
- All airgapped customizations typically take hours to a max few days (wholly depends on your custom scenarios). Let’s chat and move your projects to the next level!